POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : A Questoi and a possible Moray Bug.... : A Questoi and a possible Moray Bug.... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  A Questoi and a possible Moray Bug....
From: David Burnett
Date: 24 Jan 1999 09:50:25
Message: <36AB31C2.81C34548@vargol.demon.co.uk>
I guess the possible bug is more important so on the link belows
is a Moray 3.1 scene that I started yesterday. Its the start of
a space scene, to be exact the start on a space craft designed
around a skeleton. On my system many of the spheres on the right
hand arms and legs of the scene (the skeletons left legs) fail to render
after the scene has been saved. They were made by cutting and pasteing
the opposite limb and then transforming the copy as necessary. Rendering
before saving appeared to work just fine but returning to the model
this morning revealed the problem. They are also missing if you export
the file and the scene crashes the polyray plugin.

the scene is at http://www.vargol.demon.co.uk/skeleton.mdl

Can someone "try this at home" and see if they have the same
problems, if a 18k download BTW.

Okay. The question....

The Spray Plugin, where can I get the none debug version,
I don't like windows at the best of times and I'm not going to
start using debug DLL's :)

P.S. are we allowed to post scenes directly to the newsgroup
in this sort of case....

--
Dave, on his linux box...
"Life," said Marvin, "Don't talk to ME about life!"